A different kind of mid-market corporate advisory and capital markets communications firm, based out of Toronto.
Corporate management has its hands full executing its business plan in an increasingly competitive world. It needs a capable partner to advocate on its behalf and realize value from the street for its efforts. Traditional IR firms largely lack industry knowledge, adopt a superficial approach, lack credibility with buy side and have been ineffective.
- Implement creative, out of the mould, street engagement ideas
- Influence key players in the market, who can contribute to unlocking real shareholder value
- Realize highest possible market recognition and ROI on corporate execution efforts
- Enable achieve management's personal and corporate objectives for the year
How we do it - We are an extension arm of management
- Knowledge of your industry and credibility with the street compared to a traditional IR firm
- Intimate understanding of the buy and sell side pressure points – we have been one of them!
- Influence over decision makers due to past advisory relationships, respect and trust
- develops deep understanding of the corporate story, helps sharpen it further for an easier sell
- advocates company execution and prospects to capital markets and stakeholders to attract long term institutional investors and sell side equity analysts
- enhancing access to capital markets, increasing liquidity of the stock and creating shareholder value through higher market valuation
- polishing corporate presentation, maximizing road show impact, structuring conference calls, messaging and influencing analysts; enhancing coverage, liquidity and institutional following; organizing roadshows, investor days, conference participations, TV appearances, media coverage; handling institutions, analysts and their needs to optimize corporate profile
Corporate and business development – Identifying areas of opportunity and inorganic growth, due diligence for potential acquisition targets, developing presentations and initiatives to effectively communicate corporate story to the markets
Corporate advisory – Enhances execution by identifying key challenges and developing solutions in business strategy, channel/partners development, profitability and operations enhancement and competitive positioning
- Principal is ex Bay street sell side analyst – 18 years of experience with banks, boutiques
- Close relationships, reputation, influence and trust with buy side and sell side communities
- Successful track record in building companies, advising management
- Private equity, restructuring and management consulting background